• To stimulate and promote social development;
• To promote an avenue for businesses to meet with their target market;
• To provide an avenue for brand interaction;
• To encourage investments by creating a networking platform;
• To showcase the locally made products and services that abound within
the business sphere.
The UBER ESCAPE FESTIVAL is the first pan-African shopping festival to be organized within the country. Congregating intercontinental and global brands, it aims at being the biggest and most patronized expo with a host of businesses and activities lined up to make it a resounding experience.
Cutting across various industries, this is a cost-effective opportunity of reaching thousands of potential customers in a day by providing an interface that no other singular advertising or marketing initiative can match.
• Products – The expo will showcase a wide range of products ranging from household goods to industrial goods from different leading brands; local and international.
• Food – Awaken your taste buds with items from our produce market, stalls with steaming food, healthy bites and sweets from local and international cuisines.
• Music – While you shop, bop your heads and move your feet to the sounds from the spinning wheels of our celebrity DJs.
• Fashion – Clothes, shoes, accessories from your favorite local and international brands will also be on colorful display.
• Services – Get a chance to hook up with service providers from financial, communication, construction, health, environmental, educational and a host of other industries.
The Uber Escape Festival will provide a host of benefits to brands and
businesses that include;
• Your Business/Brand name included in official press release.
• Your logo on all promotional and complimentary Items produced by the
• Your logo alongside a 100-word profile feature in our brochure and official
• Logo displayed on our website after visual upload and payment.
The Landmark Centre is a world class one-stop-shop events place with a spectacular beach front location extending over 9.4 acres in Victoria Island. This perfect location makes it easily accessible from anywhere in the city. Couple this accessibility and flexibility with the center’s established commitment to environmental and social sustainability and you have an experience that can only be described as exceptional on every level in a venue that is guaranteed to impress.